Each of my personalized bracelets are custom handmade Sterling Silver. Mothers Bracelets are great gifts for new moms and baby showers. These bracelets are also popular for children, grandmothers, pet owners, and "yes guys," YOUR WIFE! Let me make unique bracelet for you today.
Hello! My name is Holly and pictured with me is my daughter Ava. I have always enjoyed working with my hands. I love making and designing jewelry and other crafts. I've taken many jewelry making classes (everything from shaping the wax and melting the metals to casting the design and all the finishing touches) and love to work with silver. I make my own sterling silver rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I was told I should take it a step further and now I want to make bracelets for you. I'd love to earn your business. Thanks for looking!
I love your bracelets!!! What a great idea for personalized gifts!
ReplyDeleteI love my Zoey bracelet!! It's a unique piece of jewelry that I can wear when I'm dressed up or in jeans! Thanks Holly!
ReplyDelete